Friday 1 November 2013

Autumnal/Winter MAC eyeshadows

As we are getting further into Autumn i have found myself reaching more for my Mac eyeshadow quad. I personally have a love for MAC products and really believe the eyeshadows are some of the best you can get and are not that expensive (around £10 for each individual pan and £6 for the case). If you live in England like i do you may also find it hard to get hold of Mac products. You can get them in a few shops and online in places like House of Fraser but it's difficult to get the range of products available in the US.  


From left to right: Woodwinked, Cranberry, Patina, Sketch
I used to be one of those people that was terrified to use eyeshadow colours that weren't neutral however as i have gotten more confident with makeup i have tried to branch out and try different colours. I know these colours aren't that adventurous to some people but for people like me it can be hard to break out of the natural routine. As it's autumn i think these burgundy/purply colour are lovely for this season and match the colours of the leaves. I also love Woodwinked as it has this really nice browny gold look that i think is especially nice for autumn. 

Cranberry, Sketch, Woodwinked, Patina

I especially love MAC eyeshadows because they are so pigmented and are so easy to blend together giving you this amazing smoky look. I really recommend these colours to everyone and hope you found this review helpful. 

Please go and follow my blog on bloglovin so that you get updates as to when my next post is :)  http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996

Lysette :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment