Sunday 25 October 2015

Smash box Exposure Palettes


Smashbox have really been doing their thing recently and I have been loving it. I just purchased the full exposure palette and the double exposure palette and I am loving them. It may seem slightly excessive to have both but deciding between the two is like choosing a favourite child (I mean look how pretty they are!) 






The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are incredible and I think it's great the choice between the mattes and shimmers. Also I've recently been wetting my brush before using the shimmers as I find this way you get a bolder more striking look which is great especially for events or if your going out anywhere. Also the double exposure palette comes with a sheet telling you what will happen to the shadows once wet which is incredibly helpful if you haven't trailed a look before.

 





This is one look I did using the double exposure palette using colours quartz all over the lid, flushed in the centre and fig in the outer corner. 
On my face I used the shape matters palette also by Smashbox to give more of a contoured look. Lastly my lipcolour is by Aeron in the colour 07 red velvet which is a beautiful deep red that has an amazingly good long lasting power. I wore this out to dinner the other day and I swear by the time I got home the colour still looked as bold as ever and it hardly came off on the glass I was drinking from.

Overall I think these palettes are amazing and definitely need more hype! I would definitely recommend these as a gift to any makeup lover! 

Hope you've had an amazing weekend and come back from more looks using these palettes. 

Lysette xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment