Tuesday 6 October 2015

The other side of me

I like many of you reading this now I am one hundred percent addicted to makeup. I'm a hoarder whom loves pretty things and never feels completely satisfied with her current makeup collection (however I'm ok with this!). 

The other side of me that not many of my friends and family know about is my obsession with the ugly. I love playing with SFX, blood, gore and being able to create creatures out of story books. I'm the girl that can't watch a film without critically analysing the makeup and prosthetics on the actors. I love looking at a creature of pure imagination and wondering how I could recreate it myself. 

So from now on I will be posting both the pretty and the fantasy side of makeup and I hope you'll enjoy it! 











Instagram: lysettemua

Hope you had a lovely day!

Lysette xo

No comments:

Post a Comment