Friday 14 February 2014

My sneaky purchases



I got these flats from primark and have fallen in love with them, not just because they were £8 but because they are so cute 




 I tried them on with tights just to show the fit on my feet but please excuse the poor lighting that is making my black tights look blue


I then bought this £14.99 cropped marl jumper from H&M. I wore this to college today and got many compliments on it and it is also extremely warm. 


 The fabrics hard to describe so i thought i would take a close up of it but i believe it would be described as marl as it has flecks of black in it.



I have been eyeing this maxi skirt up for ages now and finally caved in. This is also £14.99 from H&M and is floral print with a cut up one side. I justified this buy because I'm going on holiday to Barbados on Sunday and thought this would look great at night however this will definitely make an appearance in England once the weather gets better. 











Cropped jumper and skirt paired together



Next i went into Newlook which is a shop i don't go into very often but was pleasantly surprised when i found this coral maxi skirt in sale. The photo make the skirt look vibrant pink but i promise you it's coral. As i said before I'm going on holiday in a couple of days so when i saw this skirt in sale reduced from £15 to £4 i just had to get it. I think it will be perfect as a holiday evening skirt. The only problem i have found with it is the material is a cotton that will crease easily however for the reduced price it didn't put me off. 




Thanks for reading hope you have a good weekend!

Lysette :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment