Monday 3 February 2014

Tuesdays are worse than mondays!

Everyone always complains about mondays saying they are the worst day of the week but for me i completely disagree. I feel like it is so much harder to wake up on a tuesday as you have had to wake up early on a monday and gone to bed late so on tuesdays you are doubly tired.

Also i feel like on sunday nights/ monday morning you have a little motivation speech with yourself making you feel inspired to be in a ok mood and to get though the day whereas on tuesday you see though your little motivational speech and just can't be ****** to lie to yourself. Nothing on a tuesday can make you feel motivated.

I don't know about you but tuesdays at college in general are my worst day. I have boring lessons and usually have to go to work after so they turn out being the most dragged out day ever. Also nearly every tuesdays 1 or 2 of your friends have skived of for it being such a bad day so theres not even that many good people to cheer you up.

Lastly your not even buzzed from the weekend anymore as a day has gone by and it's still so far till the up coming weekend.

Please follow me on bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996 if you agree with me. Sorry for the short post but I've been busy with coursework lately

Thanks for reading

Lysette :)

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel about Tuesdays! They can be such a pain! x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award check out my blog for more details! http://thevoiceofnia.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete