Thursday 6 March 2014

Boohoo haul

The other day i just so happened to be looking on the boohoo website and couldn't help myself so had to buy something. I love boohoo so much because it really is trends on small prices and when your a student like me this is a must! 

Also i seem to have gotten into a black theme because it wasn't until the delivery arrived that i realised everything i'd bought is a bit gothic but oh well black goes with everything!



Lucy loose knit batwing cardigan £12 
Leanne lace insert t-shirt dress £15 

Lace on the shoulders of the dress

Suzie strappy skater dress £8
I thought this dress was a great all year round dress as it can be worn with tights or bare legged and can be dressed up or down. I definitely think this is a staple that should be in every girls wardrobe. 

Thanks for reading! 

Lysette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment