Thursday 13 March 2014

The cutest pair of shoes ever!

I recently went on a mad one online shopping and came across these shoes on Office.com. I remembered that blogger and youtuber Zoella showed them in one of her videos a while back and couldn't resist not having a pair. This same style came in burgundy and a matte black but I decided I liked the patent school shoe look of these ones so decided to go for shinny black. I just thought these would look adorable with frilly socks (like in the photo) and for around £40 I just had to have them. 

I have to admit there were a bit uncomfortable when I first wore them however because their patient I new they would take time to break in. I have worn them a few times now and their really comfy and have fast become my favourite shoes. I have also had a lot of compliments on them as well so I know the school shoe resemblance isn't enough to put other people off. 

Lysette :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment