Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas haul!

   It's officially the start of Christmas which means i can buy christmas decorations without being judged for getting too excited. The last couple of days i have been buying decs for my room and wanted to share with you my affordable buys :) 

Primark:



Novelty Christmas jumper from the mens section that i thought was an amusing jokey gift i could give to someone £12

Hot water bottle, can't remember how much exactly it was but i know it was about £4-£5 


1 of 3 tree ornaments that i have put on my door handles in my room £3


Medium sized pillow to put on my bed, £4


Wilkinson:

light up reindeer tea light, with a white bird cage case £2.50



Pound land:

light up santa, also came in snowman form £1


wooden Noel sign £1



small snowman wreath £1 


Hope you like what i have bought so far :) if you liked this post please follow me on bloglovin 


Thanks for reading, Lysette :) 

4 comments:

  1. saw that jumper the other day haha its hilarious X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I thought it was highly amusing :) followed you, look forward to reading your blog! x

    ReplyDelete