Sunday 29 December 2013

Resolutions we make and fail at every year

New year is almost upon us which means resolutions are on everyones mind. I don't know about you though but nearly every year i make a resolution and completely fail at it. I make resolutions feeling so positive that i can succeed and i do really well for the first couple of weeks and then quicker than you can say 'I'm a complete fail' it's out the window and never to be mentioned again (if it is mentioned by a family member or friend they will get the I'm disowning you look). So i thought i would share with you some of my fail resolutions:


  • Get the summer body of my dreams (if only chocolate wasn't the devils food)

  • Eat healthier (have you noticed how much more expensive healthier food is to junk food, so really this is never going to happen because the whole worlds against us)

  • Do better in school/work (i do well until someone pisses me off)

  • Be overall a nicer person (i do well until someone pisses me off)

  • Be more productive and stop procrastinating (this one is laughable as this will never happen)

  • Start being more adventurous (thing is I'm such a procrastinator being adventurous is getting up earlier than 10:30 on a day off)

  • Get into a relationship (hahahahahahahahaha nuff said)

  • Stop arguing with siblings (would be easier if there soul purpose in life wasn't to piss me off)

  • Stop spending money on things i don't need (however most of my money does go on snacks and food is a necessity sooooo)

  • Get a reasonable amount of sleep (would only happen if the internet broke)

  • Spend less time on the internet (would only happen if the internet broke)

  • Get organised (again hahahahahahahahahha)

Hope you found this at least slightly entertaining and if you did please follow me on bloglovin 

Thanks for reading 

Lysette :)

2 comments:

  1. love this!

    i've just spent the last two hrs looking up health and fitness tips and downloading running music…. which have been added to the album i created this time last year for the same purpose. while eating left over sweets from christmas… whoops


    Keara x
    http://www.accordingtokeara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha we all have such good intentions but i never happens hahaha x

      Delete