Thursday 19 December 2013

Tresemme Split end hair remedy


Recently i have been trying everything to make my hair healthier as this cold winter weather may make the season more Christmassy but has damaged my hair. One of the things i wanted was a hair mask that would help for split ends and i found the Tresemme split end hair remedy. I have been using this for about two months now and can honestly say it has worked wonders. I have been using this after shampooing and conditioning and leaving in my hair for about 5-10 mins. Using it about half way down my hair, i put a generous amount on and comb it through with my fingers. Once i feel like i have left it long enough i wash it out. 

 I have to say i have used many split end remedies and haven't found anything as good as this. The ends out my hair have become healthier and after using the product the ends of my hair feel so soft. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and would say that if you want long healthy hair this is a great product to use to ensure it stays looking good. 



Hope you liked this quick little review and if you did please follow me on bloglovin i would really appreciate it :) http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996

Lysette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment