Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas traditions

We all have some sort of Christmas tradition whether it be going to the Church on Christmas eve or putting the tree up with all the family and even though your tradition may not be the most enjoyable you know it's not christmas until you do it. So i thought i would share mine and my mums tradition with you. Every year since i was about 6 i have been given a christmas tree ornament by my mum on the day we put up the tree. When she started the tradition she said to me she will give me an ornament every christmas so when I'm older i'll have my own personal collection. She also said i can look at every ornament and remember the christmas i was given them. This is my tradition that i will carry on when I'm older and have children and i think it's things like this that make christmas with the family even more special.



Hope you liked this quick little post, thanks for reading :) if you like my blog please go and like it on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996

Lysette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment