Friday 4 April 2014

Beauty things I suck at tag! ✨

Now no matter what any girl tells you she is not perfect at everything beauty wise. If your like me then there are a few things that I find so hard to do or just can't get the right technique. So here I am today to share what I suck at with you. 

1. Eyeliner 

Ok I'm not that bad and usually it goes how I planned but do you ever just get that one day where your eyeliner just won't go right! Either it's I can't get it to match the other eye or I smudge it but regularly I have to spend a couple of minutes with a makeup wipe having to sort out the mess. 

2. Curling my hair

Does anyone else get it where one side of your hair perfectly curls and then the other side is really limp. I swear I'm doing the same technique on both sides but it's like my hair hates me or something. 

3. Shaping my eyebrows

I don't know what it is but I find it so hard to get both eyebrows looking good, not looking too bushy but not too thin either. 

4. Fake tan

No matter what I do somewhere on my body it will go streaky. 

So there you go my 4 beauty things that I suck at. What do you suck at? 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the eyeliner and fake tan haha! Great post :-)

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete