Monday 21 April 2014

London bound ✨

So today my dad and I decided to go to London for the day. I have decide that some time in the near future after my exams I want to move to London so for a while I've been going on day trips to get use to the underground and to learn my way around. Today we went to Camden market first. I've been a few times before but I swear everytime I go it gets even bigger! There's literally stalls for everything and there's such nice vintagey looking clothing that's cheap as anything, it's hard not to fall in love with the place. Like everything in London you have to be careful of pick pocketers and there's always a swarm of tourists but I've never had that much of a problem. 
Then we hopped on the tube and went to leister square where they have movie premiers. Not much was going on there but it was a 5 min walk to Trafalgar Square where there was music and festivities going on for Easter. It was rammed with tourists but it's the holidays so it's not a surprise. 
Lastly we went to covent garden which is a place I love because this is where loads if the expensive shops are. I love looking round and even though I didn't buy anything a girl can dream. 

Lysette :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment