Thursday 2 January 2014

Annoying things siblings do

As it's the holidays i feel like the excitement of having family home is wearing off so here are some things my siblings do that really irritate me


  • use all the hot water 

  • Drink from the milk or juice carton then put it back in the fridge

  • Eat my food

  • Leave packets in the cupboards and fridge so i get all excited when i think a food is there and then realise it's all gone 

  • Got into my room and use my stuff without asking me

  • tell my friends embarrassing things about me 

  • Play their music really load 

  • Spend ages in the bathroom 

As you can tell as much as i love my family they are really starting to get on my nerves. If you can relate please follow my blog on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996 and thanks for reading.

Lysette :) 

1 comment: