Wednesday 22 January 2014

My f***** up fears

I like many people have fears but it's not until you hear the reasons why i have my fears that you will realise just how strange i am.

  • Spiders- This probably isn't news to anyone as I'm pretty sure most people are scared of them. However I'm am that scared of them that if i see one in my room i can't sleep in there because I'm afraid that it will have laid eggs somewhere that will hatch and release thousands of babies that will crawl on me when I'm sleeping. I also have a fear that a spider will lay eggs under my skin and scenes from Alien will be re created. 

  • Daddylongleggs- One because they are like flying spiders and two because i use to be fine with them until i killed one and a minute later another one attacked me. This has convinced me that they can in fact communicate with each other and have set some sort of death warrant on me because i killed their friend. 

  • Open water- This one I'm quite embarrassed about because I'm not scared of it because I'm scared i won't get back to land or sharks. This is because I'm scared fish will bite off my toes, so yes I'm more scared of fish biting off my toes than a shark biting off my leg. Also i have been in open water with those water shoes and felt fine.

  • Ants- yes you read that right i am afraid of ants. This is purely because if you think about all the creatures that would want to take over the world Ants wouldn't be one you would suspect but has the most reasons to want to kill us all. These being that we tread on them, take the piss out of them and let children terrorise them. Also i feel like we underestimate there strength as i have watched those nature programmes where a group of them drag away dead animal carcasses. The sad thing is i actually have nightmares where ants kill me and then drag me away. 

  • Heights- Not because i am scared of how far of the ground i am just because i don't trust myself with my life that high up. Knowing me i would trip myself up and fall to my death. 

So there you go you can now laugh at how pathetic my fears are. If you liked this please follow my blog on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996

Thanks for reading, Lysette :) 

2 comments:

  1. I have pretty much the exact same fears as you! Daddylonglegs are one of my worst nightmares, I think it's because they're so light, you wouldn't know if they're in you. I actually don't think your fears are that pathetic since I am afraid of seagulls flying above my head, I have no idea why but whenever they're above my head I start to look for places to run under!

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand all of your fears! Exspecially the one about spiders, I have arachnofobia so I know how you feel!
    xo

    ReplyDelete