Tuesday 7 January 2014

Why my parents annoy me


  • My mum is such a neat freak that she always tidies my room when I'm not there and puts things where they don't belong so i can't find them when i need them

  • Being a neat freak she insists on hovering at like 8 in the morning 

  • Whenever i have friends round my dad tries embarrass me and most of the time it works 

  • I swear they have a better social life than i have 

  • Whenever me and my dad are in public he always tries to hold my hand because he thinks it's funny how annoyed i get (I'm 17 by the way)

  • They never shut the door when leaving my room, they leave it with a slit gap and for some reason this incredibly pisses me off and i have to get up and shut it

  • They get annoyed when i take the piss out of them but when they do it to me it's allowed

  • Im treated like a child but they always have a go at me telling me to act like an adult

  • They try to take my food away before I'm finished

  • They ruin my amazing, thought out Facebook statuses with their comments

These are just a few things that really annoy me about my parents and parents in general. If you can relate please follow me on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996

thanks for reading, 

Lysette :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment