Monday 6 January 2014

I AM A HOARDER!

I have a problem, one i have been dealing with for sometime. Much to my mums disgrace i Lysette am a hoarder. Literally my room is a graveyard for stationary, clothes and make-up and i just can't bring myself to throw any of it away. I just feel like even though these are things i can't use for their soul purpose anymore i will eventually find some use for them and i know I'm that unlucky that even if i did clear out my room like a week later i would actually need some of the things i threw out.
Im also an art student and if you didn't know in art we use loads of random stuff to create with so i know my teacher would turn round to me and ask if i had any old newspapers or wrappers and i would have to say to her that i did a week ago but i threw them out. The look of disgust she would give me is something i just can't face.
Like that Jason Mraz song, i just can't give up on these dead objects as i feel like they do have some other use and it's my life purpose to find out what that use is. However here i am admitting i have a problem and that i don't actually need 50 pens that don't work or those eyeliner pots that have nothing in them.
Any normal person would say at this point 'well it's now 2014, I'm finally going to sort out this problem' but i am not normal and i just can't part with this stuff, well not yet anyway.

So there you go i am a hoarder. If you liked this post please like my blog on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996

Thank for reading,
Lysette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment