Tuesday 21 January 2014

Liebster Award!

I have recently been nominated by not 1 but 3 lovely ladies for the Liebster Award much to my surprise  as i haven't been blogging that long. Im not gong to lie until recently i had never heard of this award but from reading many blogs i have come to the understanding that it's a great way to connect more blogs and to gain more friends in the internet world. I was initially surprised that these girls had nominated me as i haven't been blogging for that long and started out as a way of expressing myself. At first this was a way for me to escape and the thought that people would actually enjoy what i write hadn't crossed my mind but it's lovely to hear that some people actually do like my posts and find them funny. 

As i mentioned i was nominated by three chicas but as Beauty Classified http://www.beautyclassyfied.co.uk/liebster-award/ nominated me first I'm going to answer her questions. After reading her post i understand that you nominate 11 bloggers that have under 200 followers and answer 11 questions. These bloggers if thy haven't already done it answer you questions and so on. 

  1. If you all your makeup was taken away but you could keep 3 things, what would they be? Eyeliner, concealer and bronzer 
  2.  Favourite fashion item…  High waisted jeans
  3.  Favourite blusher… MAC whole lotta love
  4.  Favourite movie… Easy A (i love the sass)
  5.  What/who inspired you to blog? I want to be a makeup artist so thought this would be a create way to learn and to help others learn. This has lead me on to exploring the comedy side of me which some may argue is not that hilarious but i always find myself laughing whilst writing which i guess is the most important thing. 
  6.  Leather jacket or fur jacket? If they are fake then leather as i feel like they are easier to dress up and down however i do love my faux fur sleeveless jacket
  7. Tell us one makeup tip that changed your life. When doing a cat eye use the end of your nose as a guild line to help get both eyes looking the same
  8.  Best advice you ever received from someone… (Does not have to be beauty related!) 'Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind'. I follow by this as i believe the people that are really your friends love you for who you are and would never want you to change yourself 
  9.  What is your favourite era in terms of beauty or fashion…you know like 50’s 60’s etc. Definintley 60s as i love midi skirts, Maxi skirts, crop tops however if it was acceptable to dress in 20s clothes everyday that would be my answer
  10.  What is your staple party look- from beauty to fashion? Little black dress, with some cute heels and red/dark red lipstick
  11. If there was one thing you could buy (money being no object) what would it be? Louis Vitton shoes!!!

Now for my turn, i nominate: 

My questions for you lovely ladies are:
  1. What is your favourite colour?
  2. Name one country/place you have never been to but would love to visit
  3. Who is your inspiration e.g. family member/celeb?
  4. Favourite thing to do on a Friday evening?
  5. What would be your dream job?
  6. If you could be any disney character who would you be?
  7. What piece of technology could you not live without?
  8. If you could have endless amounts of any food what would it be?
  9. Favourite film?
  10. If you could have any talent in the world what would you love to be able to do?
  11. Favourite clothing shop?
Once you have answered please let me know in the comments so i can read your answers :) Thank you to Furnaz Ahmed for nominating me 

Lysette :) x

1 comment:

  1. Aw this is the first I've heard of the Liebster Award! Thank you so much for nominating me it does mean a lot :')! I'll start writing my post now and will probably upload it tomorrow, x

    ReplyDelete