Friday 3 January 2014

Why i hate the word Quiet

I don't know about you but i feel like the word quiet is used incorrectly to describe people all the time. I am one of those people that is sometimes described as quiet and this extremely annoys me and here are the three main reasons why.


  1. Just because I'm not getting involved in your conversation does not mean I'm quiet, it means that your topic of choice is incredibly boring and does not interest me in the slightest so theres no point pretending.
  2. If i am being quiet it probably means i don't like the person talking and am insulting them in my head
  3. And last but not least, i am a teenager and am always tired so am too busy sleeping with my eyes open to get involved in conversation.

So there you go those are my three reasons as to why i may seem quiet but am actually a very talkative person. If you can relate please follow me on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/lysette1996. Sorry also if this sounds grumpy but i am a teenager after all. 
Thanks for reading

Lysette :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment